Sunday, September 17, 2017

Awkward




Hi my name is  Penelope but you can't call me Peppi  
  So you parents moved to this new town and I really don't know the name of the town nut hey we pack, then we moved. On the first day of school i wanted to make a good impression but falling in the middle of the hallways is not so good 🤦‍♀️, the warts part is this boy was helping me but people in the back ground kept saying " Nerder has a girl friend, Nerder has a girl friend ", also the other I didn't want to happen on my first day of school is to not get notice by the...MEAN KIDS. Also something else so bad happened was as I was getting up I pushed the boy who was helping me on the floor and as I turned around the look on him face it looked  as if I was being the bully. 
Weeks after that I still thought about apologizing to him but every time I see him there's always this awkward pause between us. So I tried everything to stop thinking about it like :staying focused on the art club and how we are not getting a table at the ✨ANNUAL SCHOOL CLUB FAIR✨, I bet your wondering why because ..... the art club has not been doing and what we have been slacking on.  The head captain of the art club Maribella Samson told us we need to something to win back the heart of the  of the principal so we can get a table with the art fair , but the competition Science club across the hall they dislike us more than we dislike them. Every week they try something to make us really mad like : throwing dart at the lockers by our class , or getting a table at the school club fair. Now that is so not fair. 



  The other most awkward thing that's been happening to me the past weeks I been in this town. One Ms. Tobins, you wouldn't believe that she is the supervisor of the science club and the science teacher. One day Ms. tobins assigned Homework and we had to find and scientific factor about the object.  Then she told me I failing her class so I had to be in tutoring to get my grade up. I went to art club to see what maribella wanted me to do as far as  winning a table at the school club fair . As I was in the class I didn't even realize the time I had to be in tutoring in the next 3min.  I hurried down the hall almost falling, getting  to the library  to see JAMIEE. Jaimee is the boy I pushed to the floor on the first day of school. Her kinda sad so I tried to start a conversation but like I said it always ended up being awkward 😐 . I gave him my homework and next thing you know we where having a conversation but overall  good to get over 😊

3 comments:

  1. I like how you were very detailed in typing. I belive this book is relatible to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some grammar mistakes and words that need to be capitalized, but other than that it sounds like you're enjoying the book so far. Is Penelope your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic entry! You included a lot of vivid details and descriptions. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

The book I have been reading

The book I am reading is called chicken soup for the soul. In this book it has many different stories. Also the book contains chapters, so e...